How To Care For Your Ring
In all reality, faux rings are not made to last forever. But we can extend the life of them if we handle them with great care!
How To Care For Your Faux Diamond
Cubic Zirconia is easily damaged. Keep it away from oils, lotions, hairspray or fragrances that you may normally wear as this can break down your CZ over time. Do not use harsh cleaners with bleach or ammonia (like Windex).
1. Use 2 parts water to 1 part mild dish soap and use a soft bristled toothbrush or other brush to gently scrub clean. You can also soak it for a few minutes if you need a deeper clean with 3 parts hot water and 1 part mild dish soap.
2. Rinse thoroughly with water until there is no soap or residue left.
3. Pat dry with a soft cloth.
4. Store your ring in a dry and safe place to prevent wear and tear.
How To Care For Sterling Silver
It is best not to wear your sterling silver ring when doing activities that could scratch it, like lifting weights. Try not to wear it while using harsh household cleaners as well.
1. Try lightly polishing with a soft microfiber or silver polishing cloth. Never use paper towels or napkins as these can scratch the surface.
2. If a deeper clean is needed, mix 2 parts baking soda and 1 part warm water to create a paste. Use a q-tip to apply and lightly remove the tarnish.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.